Before I get into this tag I’d like to mention that I was inspired by a fellow blogger to do this and used some of her questions and made up some of my own. She has a great blog, her site is http://www.helloimemmajayne.wordpress.com so you should check out her Christmas tag and her blogmas posts.
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie? – I have a few that I watch annually at this time of year which are Elf (a classic), Love Actually and Santa Clause (the one with Tim Allen), I love them all I don’t think I could pick just one.
2. What’s your favourite Christmas song? – I really like “Merry Christmas, everyone” by Shakin’ Stevens and “I wish it could be Christmas everyday by Wizzard.
3. What’s your favourite part of Christmas dinner? – I absolutely love Xmas dinner although I don’t eat Turkey because I don’t like it so I have gammon instead with roast potatoes, veg, maybe a Yorkshire pudding. I think the roast potatoes are my favourite actually is that boring?
4. Do you like snow? – I’m one of those people who likes snow from a distance. I think it’s nice when it’s just lay and there’s no footprints and it’s like a Winter Wonderland outside but I hate being in the snow, I basically just like to look at it from my window whilst I’m nice and warm.
5. Do you have any Christmas traditions? – Yknow, not really. We do presents in the morning, have some breakfast, go to my grans, my other grans and then come home and watch movies and eat chocolate all day and night. After dinner of course.
6. Do you prefer to give presents or receive? – I quite enjoy Christmas shopping so I really look forward to watching people open presents which I know they’ll really like so yeah, prefer to give definitely.
7. Do you have a favourite all time present you received? – I remember when I was a bit younger I got the Friends box set and I cried. True story.
8. Are you good at wrapping presents? – I can wrap gifts which are “easy shaped” so DVDs, anything in a box really where you can’t really go wrong. Anything else and I’m hopeless, I use too much paper that’s my problem.
9. What’s your favourite Christmas colour? – Seems a bit obvious but red and green. Just screams Christmas doesn’t it.
10. Do you keep New Years resolutions? – One year I made one to stop biting my nails and it’s the only one I’ve made. I still have nails to this day so I’m quite proud of it.