I wasn’t planning on writing two beauty related posts in a row but when I was thinking about what I wanted to write next this is what came to mind first. So here is a list of my 5 favourite lipsticks to wear all year round although most of them are quite Winter themed.
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in shade 510 (Mayfair Red Lady) – So if you read my previous beauty post I mentioned that red is my favourite colour for lipsticks and I included the Kate Moss shade. I didn’t want to mention the same product so this is another favourite of mines. It has a really creamy texture to it and it lasts so bloody long.
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in shade 910 (Shocking Coral) – I had been on the outlook for a nice coral shade for a while and when I found this I stopped looking. It’s such a beautiful colour and although it’s winter and I find myself wearing darker shades I am still drawn to this one.
- Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in shade 1 (Gothic Glam) – I can’t seem to find this on Superdrug’s website for some reason, maybe it’s been discontinued I’m not sure. I’ll need to not wear this often so I can keep it for longer…
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 30 – No name for this one sadly but it’s a beautiful deep berry/reddish purple and speaking of winter themed lipsticks this is one of my all-time favourite shades to wear at this time of year with a smoky eye. Although I would still wear in Summer cause I love it so much.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 16 (Heart Breaker) – As far as I’m aware this isn’t part of the Kate Moss collection. When I checked online it said relaunch so not sure if this was out of stock for a while (?). This is almost red but it’s more of a cool tone because it’s not dark enough for red but not exactly light enough to be called pink. It’s kind of in-between, perfect for any season.